We are in accordance with the IPM principle. This is the abbreviation of Integrated Pest Management, a method for using artificial resources only under special conditions for fertilization and weed / pest control.
Examples of how to use natural pesticides:
- the weeds between the plant rows are removed mechanically and manually so that pesticides are not necessary.
- for example, for the control of pests, birds and ladybugs are used.
- the pollination is done by bees. The beehives are at the edges of the plantation.
- on the edges of the plantation are wild blackberry bushes, this attracts pests to stay away from the plantation.
- dry cattle manure 3 years old is used as fertilizer. 30.000 kilograms of fertilizer has been scattered per hectare.